The DataStream API provides a high-level abstraction of the streaming capabilities of Flink. Review the key capabilities provided by this API.
- [Instructor] DataStream API is a high level … stream processing API supported by Apache Flink. … It supports various features that allow for … real time processing and analytics of data streams. … DataStream API works on unbounded real time data. … As events flow into the system, … Flink can process them event by event … as well as analyze them based on time windows. … DataStream objects form the basis for Flink pipelines. … As data goes through the Flink pipeline, … DataStream objects are created, transformed, … aggregated, and published. … It supports various map and reduce type operations, … similar to the DataSet API. … Map, flat map, filter, reduce, and aggregation operations … can be performed on data streams. … Flink has windowing support for real time aggregations. … Windows can be tumbling, sliding, or session based. … This allows for flexibility in computations … and aggregations. … It supports event time processing that allows for … using time stamps in source events … as the basis for windowing and aggregations. …
- Streaming with Apache Flink
- Using the DataStream API for basic stream processing
- Working with process functions
- Windowing and joins
- Setting up event-time processing
- State management in Flink
Skill Level Advanced
1. Apache Flink
2. DataStream API
4. Event Time Processing
5. State Management
6. Use Case Project
- Mark as unwatched
- Mark all as unwatched
Are you sure you want to mark all the videos in this course as unwatched?
This will not affect your course history, your reports, or your certificates of completion for this course.Cancel
Take notes with your new membership!
Type in the entry box, then click Enter to save your note.
1:30Press on any video thumbnail to jump immediately to the timecode shown.
Notes are saved with you account but can also be exported as plain text, MS Word, PDF, Google Doc, or Evernote.