There are two basic types of Flickr accounts. Both types include 1 TB of free storage. The free account displays advertisements on all pages and does not include the Flickr Uploadr. The Pro account comes with a fee, but there are no ads and photographers have access to Flickr Uploadr. Learn more about these accounts in this video.
- [Voiceover] There are three options…for your Flickr account.…There's the free, which by default is what…most people start with,…Flickrpro and pro plus.…Now the highlight for the free account…is the one terabyte of storage,…and you get the editing tools.…But there are a lot of things that you…don't get with the free account,…including the stats, ad free,…that's a biggie, I have to tell you,…and the auto-uploader, and that was a change…that was made in March of 2016.…
There was a little bit of discussion online…among various folks about that because…the auto-uploader had been a feature of the…free account too, now that is pro only.…And then you see a few other goodies here…that you don't get with the free account.…Now, Flickr pro, for a monthly plan of five dollars…and 99 cents a month, you get all of the goodies,…and if you want to go annual,…for $49.99, essentially $50 a year, you get the…same stuff as with Flickr pro.…
Save a little bit of money, right.…So here's the thing.…The subscription auto-renews.…Now, you get a message before it renews,…
- Why use Flickr?
- Using Photostream vs. Camera Roll to view Flickr images
- Setting up and customizing a Flickr account
- Uploading photos and videos from various sources
- Viewing larger photos and slideshows
- Editing and tagging photos
- Participating in the Flickr community through comments, contacts, groups, and more
- Exploring Flickr's vast ocean of images
- Enhancing photos with the adjustment tools
- Watermarking photos
- Uploading video
Skill Level Beginner
1. Get Started with Flickr
2. Create and Customize Your Account
3. Upload Photos and Videos
4. View Photos
5. Work with Photos
6. More Photostream Fun
7. Community and Social Networks
8. Flickr Explore
9. Edit and Enhance Photos
10. Tips and Advanced Techniques
Next steps2m 31s
- Mark as unwatched
- Mark all as unwatched
Are you sure you want to mark all the videos in this course as unwatched?
This will not affect your course history, your reports, or your certificates of completion for this course.Cancel
Take notes with your new membership!
Type in the entry box, then click Enter to save your note.
1:30Press on any video thumbnail to jump immediately to the timecode shown.
Notes are saved with you account but can also be exported as plain text, MS Word, PDF, Google Doc, or Evernote.