Your Photostream is the public facing side of Flickr. There are options for setting it up to your personal tastes. Plus you have different ways to sort the images and to view them, including Lightbox mode, which provides a theater like experience for viewing pictures. Learn more about Lightbox mode in this video.
- [Voiceover] Up unto this point, we've been looking…at images in our photo stream just like this,…but there are going to be times when we want a closer view.…Let's explore that a bit right now.…Let's start with this guy right here.…So, I'm just going to click on him,…and I get this right over here, I get a nice view.…And I also have the opportunity to add some information.…We're going to be dealing with that.…We're going to learn about…all this good stuff down here, too.…But for the moment, we're focusing right up here.…
And you notice that we have this little thumbnail…trail down here, so that we can maneuver around…in case we want a larger view of one of the other shots.…It's very handy, isn't it?…That's nice, and for the most part,…this would be what we would need just to check something,…but you can go bigger.…So if I mouse over this, and I click,…now we get a larger view.…And, I'm just scrolling around here.…
Using a trackpad, you can just use your fingers…and just move around and take a nice close look,…
- Why use Flickr?
- Using Photostream vs. Camera Roll to view Flickr images
- Setting up and customizing a Flickr account
- Uploading photos and videos from various sources
- Viewing larger photos and slideshows
- Editing and tagging photos
- Participating in the Flickr community through comments, contacts, groups, and more
- Exploring Flickr's vast ocean of images
- Enhancing photos with the adjustment tools
- Watermarking photos
- Uploading video
Skill Level Beginner
1. Get Started with Flickr
2. Create and Customize Your Account
3. Upload Photos and Videos
4. View Photos
5. Work with Photos
6. More Photostream Fun
7. Community and Social Networks
8. Flickr Explore
9. Edit and Enhance Photos
10. Tips and Advanced Techniques
Next steps2m 31s
- Mark as unwatched
- Mark all as unwatched
Are you sure you want to mark all the videos in this course as unwatched?
This will not affect your course history, your reports, or your certificates of completion for this course.Cancel
Take notes with your new membership!
Type in the entry box, then click Enter to save your note.
1:30Press on any video thumbnail to jump immediately to the timecode shown.
Notes are saved with you account but can also be exported as plain text, MS Word, PDF, Google Doc, or Evernote.