There are a few different ways to add images to your Flickr account. Since you have 1 TB of free storage, you really don't have much in the way of space limitations. You can add pictures from a memory card using the Web interface. The pictures will appear in your Camera Roll and/or Photostream, depending on the privacy settings you use during upload. Learn more about adding images this way in this video.
- [Voiceover] Before we leave this chapter…on bringing photos into Flickr,…I want to show you one more technique.…This is for those who may not have a pro account…or at least not yet.…Or for someone who maybe wants…to pick and choose a bit.…And not just whoosh everything…into their camera role.…So we're going to go back…to the web interface, the web uploader right here.…And we talked about this in the first movie…of this chapter.…If you haven't seen that, you might wanna…take a look at it and brush up a bit.…And, I'm going to go with the big blue button right here.…
You cannot miss it.…Choose photos and videos.…Now, I have a memory card inserted into the card reader…of the computer, and you'll want to do that…if you're going to use this technique.…Have the memory card in there ready to go.…And now I'm going to navigate to it,…there it is right there, NO NAME.…And, DCIM.…And inside of that is the pictures folder,…and here we are, okay.…So, you'll notice that we have a menu right here,…a popup, called Custom Files and All Files.…
- Why use Flickr?
- Using Photostream vs. Camera Roll to view Flickr images
- Setting up and customizing a Flickr account
- Uploading photos and videos from various sources
- Viewing larger photos and slideshows
- Editing and tagging photos
- Participating in the Flickr community through comments, contacts, groups, and more
- Exploring Flickr's vast ocean of images
- Enhancing photos with the adjustment tools
- Watermarking photos
- Uploading video
Skill Level Beginner
Photos for OS X Essential Trainingwith Derrick Story4h 16m Beginner
1. Get Started with Flickr
2. Create and Customize Your Account
3. Upload Photos and Videos
4. View Photos
5. Work with Photos
6. More Photostream Fun
7. Community and Social Networks
8. Flickr Explore
9. Edit and Enhance Photos
10. Tips and Advanced Techniques
Next steps2m 31s
- Mark as unwatched
- Mark all as unwatched
Are you sure you want to mark all the videos in this course as unwatched?
This will not affect your course history, your reports, or your certificates of completion for this course.Cancel
Take notes with your new membership!
Type in the entry box, then click Enter to save your note.
1:30Press on any video thumbnail to jump immediately to the timecode shown.
Notes are saved with you account but can also be exported as plain text, MS Word, PDF, Google Doc, or Evernote.