There are a few different ways to add images to your Flickr account. Since you have 1 TB of free storage, you really don't have much in the way of space limitations. Pro users can add pictures from their camera's memory card using the Uploadr application. The pictures will appear in the Camera Roll initially, but can be moved to the Photostream too. Learn more about adding images this way in this video.
- [Voiceover] Okay, we're gonna move forward…with Flickr Uploader.…And in this movie we're going to take images…from a memory card…and get them into our Flickr account.…So here's another little splash screen…and this shows you moving images…from someone's desktop it looks like…from their computer into their Flickr account.…And how you can really kind of get into this…and set up these different folders and so forth,…we're gonna go to that source screen here in a second…but we're gonna choose a memory card.…
But I just wanted you to kind of see how this looks here.…We're in Tools by the way.…This is Flickr Tools so this is where you find…all this information.…And then of course it identifies your computer…and so in this case it's gonna say for the Mac.…If you're on a Windows machine it'll say…Install Uploader for Windows, okay?…And it gives you a little bit of information,…how much space you need…and what operating system for…minimum requirements, alrighty?…So that's that.…Let's actually do an upload here and see how it works.…
- Why use Flickr?
- Using Photostream vs. Camera Roll to view Flickr images
- Setting up and customizing a Flickr account
- Uploading photos and videos from various sources
- Viewing larger photos and slideshows
- Editing and tagging photos
- Participating in the Flickr community through comments, contacts, groups, and more
- Exploring Flickr's vast ocean of images
- Enhancing photos with the adjustment tools
- Watermarking photos
- Uploading video
Skill Level Beginner
1. Get Started with Flickr
2. Create and Customize Your Account
3. Upload Photos and Videos
4. View Photos
5. Work with Photos
6. More Photostream Fun
7. Community and Social Networks
8. Flickr Explore
9. Edit and Enhance Photos
10. Tips and Advanced Techniques
Next steps2m 31s
- Mark as unwatched
- Mark all as unwatched
Are you sure you want to mark all the videos in this course as unwatched?
This will not affect your course history, your reports, or your certificates of completion for this course.Cancel
Take notes with your new membership!
Type in the entry box, then click Enter to save your note.
1:30Press on any video thumbnail to jump immediately to the timecode shown.
Notes are saved with you account but can also be exported as plain text, MS Word, PDF, Google Doc, or Evernote.