There are a few different ways to add images to your Flickr account. Since you have 1 TB of free storage, you really don't have much in the way of space limitations. Pro users can add pictures from a folder using the Uploadr application. The pictures will appear in the Camera Roll initially, but can be moved to the Photostream too. Learn more about adding images this way in this video.
- [Voiceover] Let's go one more lap with Flickr Uploadr.…This time, we'll bring in a whole folder of images.…Now this folder can be on our hard drive of our computer,…it could be on an external drive, as I have set up here,…it could be just about anywhere that you can navigate to.…So we'll go to Upload.…Now you can see that our previous upload is here.…And we're going to click on plus.…We're going to add a folder.…Here's my photos, this guy right here,…and here's the folder that we want to bring in.…We have a handful of portraits.…
And as before, this thing is just off to the races.…So, (laughing) once you click the Open button,…just hang on, (laughing) 'cause we fly.…Which, I guess, that's what you want, right?…That's what it's job is is to bring in…a whole bunch of images quickly.…If you want to do onesies and twosies…and add tags and that kind of stuff,…then in our previous movie, where we're using…the upload function within the Flickr interface itself,…is probably the way to go.…
This is when you want to just bring in a bunch of stuff.…
- Why use Flickr?
- Using Photostream vs. Camera Roll to view Flickr images
- Setting up and customizing a Flickr account
- Uploading photos and videos from various sources
- Viewing larger photos and slideshows
- Editing and tagging photos
- Participating in the Flickr community through comments, contacts, groups, and more
- Exploring Flickr's vast ocean of images
- Enhancing photos with the adjustment tools
- Watermarking photos
- Uploading video
Skill Level Beginner
1. Get Started with Flickr
2. Create and Customize Your Account
3. Upload Photos and Videos
4. View Photos
5. Work with Photos
6. More Photostream Fun
7. Community and Social Networks
8. Flickr Explore
9. Edit and Enhance Photos
10. Tips and Advanced Techniques
Next steps2m 31s
- Mark as unwatched
- Mark all as unwatched
Are you sure you want to mark all the videos in this course as unwatched?
This will not affect your course history, your reports, or your certificates of completion for this course.Cancel
Take notes with your new membership!
Type in the entry box, then click Enter to save your note.
1:30Press on any video thumbnail to jump immediately to the timecode shown.
Notes are saved with you account but can also be exported as plain text, MS Word, PDF, Google Doc, or Evernote.