There are a few different ways to add images to your Flickr account. Since you have 1 TB of free storage, you really don't have much in the way of space limitations. You can add pictures directly from your mobile device using Auto Uploadr. You can add a single image, or many, at one time using this function. The pictures will appear in your Camera Roll initially, but can be moved to your Photostream too. Learn more about adding images this way in this video.
- [Voiceover] So I stepped away from the computer…for a moment and I went and took some pictures…with my iPhone in the other room.…And I took some pictures of these,…well they call 'em vintage cameras now.…(laughs)…They use film!…They use film, so I guess that makes them vintage.…I use 'em all the time, but anyway,…I took some shots with the iPhone,…and then I was gonna rush back here and show you…as they came into the camera roll automatically.…It happened so quickly…they were already here by the time I got back.…Okay, so here we are.…
So that's how these got here,…these are shots that I took with my iPhone…just moments ago…and they're already here in the camera roll area…of my Flickr account.…Now if I go to photostream,…you'll notice that they are not there,…and that's the point I've been trying to make.…If you have things automatically uploaded…using autouploader,…and you can turn that on on your mobile device,…windows phone seven, android, iOS,…just go to settings and turn on autouploader.…That will connect your phone to your Flickr account…
- Why use Flickr?
- Using Photostream vs. Camera Roll to view Flickr images
- Setting up and customizing a Flickr account
- Uploading photos and videos from various sources
- Viewing larger photos and slideshows
- Editing and tagging photos
- Participating in the Flickr community through comments, contacts, groups, and more
- Exploring Flickr's vast ocean of images
- Enhancing photos with the adjustment tools
- Watermarking photos
- Uploading video
Skill Level Beginner
Photos for OS X Essential Trainingwith Derrick Story4h 16m Beginner
1. Get Started with Flickr
2. Create and Customize Your Account
3. Upload Photos and Videos
4. View Photos
5. Work with Photos
6. More Photostream Fun
7. Community and Social Networks
8. Flickr Explore
9. Edit and Enhance Photos
10. Tips and Advanced Techniques
Next steps2m 31s
- Mark as unwatched
- Mark all as unwatched
Are you sure you want to mark all the videos in this course as unwatched?
This will not affect your course history, your reports, or your certificates of completion for this course.Cancel
Take notes with your new membership!
Type in the entry box, then click Enter to save your note.
1:30Press on any video thumbnail to jump immediately to the timecode shown.
Notes are saved with you account but can also be exported as plain text, MS Word, PDF, Google Doc, or Evernote.