There are a few different ways to add images to your Flickr account. Since you have 1 TB of free storage, you really don't have much in the way of space limitations. You can add pictures using the Web interface. You can add a single image, or many, at one time using this function. The pictures will appear in your Camera Roll and/or Photostream, depending on the privacy settings you use during upload. Learn more about adding images this way in this video.
- [Voiceover] Let's add some pictures to our account.…I mean, this is photo software, right?…Before I do that, I want to show you something.…So we're in our Photostream view right now…and you notice that we don't have any pictures at all.…Look what happens when we go to Camera Roll.…We've got two shots there,…and those are the shots that we added to do this and this.…So like I was saying, this is behind-the-scenes Camera Roll,…and then Photostream is what we show the world.…So let's add some pictures to this.…You can click right here.…
Commonly though, you probably click this up here…because that will always be there.…I'm gonna click on that.…We're gonna Choose photos and videos,…and I have some shots here.…I wanna add these.…These are on my desktop but they can be anywhere,…stuff connected to your computer,…dig around in your computer, whatever you want.…Select them all, click Open.…Now Olympus cameras do an interesting thing.…They love everyone to know…that it was shot with an Olympus camera…and they put this here in the description.…
- Why use Flickr?
- Using Photostream vs. Camera Roll to view Flickr images
- Setting up and customizing a Flickr account
- Uploading photos and videos from various sources
- Viewing larger photos and slideshows
- Editing and tagging photos
- Participating in the Flickr community through comments, contacts, groups, and more
- Exploring Flickr's vast ocean of images
- Enhancing photos with the adjustment tools
- Watermarking photos
- Uploading video
Skill Level Beginner
1. Get Started with Flickr
2. Create and Customize Your Account
3. Upload Photos and Videos
4. View Photos
5. Work with Photos
6. More Photostream Fun
7. Community and Social Networks
8. Flickr Explore
9. Edit and Enhance Photos
10. Tips and Advanced Techniques
Next steps2m 31s
- Mark as unwatched
- Mark all as unwatched
Are you sure you want to mark all the videos in this course as unwatched?
This will not affect your course history, your reports, or your certificates of completion for this course.Cancel
Take notes with your new membership!
Type in the entry box, then click Enter to save your note.
1:30Press on any video thumbnail to jump immediately to the timecode shown.
Notes are saved with you account but can also be exported as plain text, MS Word, PDF, Google Doc, or Evernote.