There are many choices within your Flickr account regarding how your personal information is handled. There are different tabs in account settings that allow for variety of choices. You can also select how often you receive email regarding the activity on your account. You also have Flickr email and options for maintaining that. Learn more about Flickr email in this video.
- [Voiceover] Again we're in Settings…and this is the Emails tab in Settings.…In Emails and Notifications, the gist of it is…how much email do you want generated…based on your Flickr activity?…That is what's going on here.…So first of all, where does that email go?…We're using our Yahoo address.…If you want to change that, you can use the edit button.…Then notification emails, let's take a look at those.…Would you like to receive email…when invitations and notifications are sent your way?…Well, sure, that sounds good.…
Would you like to receive email…when someone makes you their contact?…I definitely want that…because if someone makes me their contact,…if they want to establish that connection,…I'd like to know that.…I think that is very helpful.…How about email when people send you personal messages?…No, I don't need that, I'll see those on Flickr,…so those can wait.…Reminder emails about your in-progress Flickr creations.…Definitely not there, okay,…so that's like wall art and things like that.…All right, so those are my settings.…
- Why use Flickr?
- Using Photostream vs. Camera Roll to view Flickr images
- Setting up and customizing a Flickr account
- Uploading photos and videos from various sources
- Viewing larger photos and slideshows
- Editing and tagging photos
- Participating in the Flickr community through comments, contacts, groups, and more
- Exploring Flickr's vast ocean of images
- Enhancing photos with the adjustment tools
- Watermarking photos
- Uploading video
Skill Level Beginner
1. Get Started with Flickr
2. Create and Customize Your Account
3. Upload Photos and Videos
4. View Photos
5. Work with Photos
6. More Photostream Fun
7. Community and Social Networks
8. Flickr Explore
9. Edit and Enhance Photos
10. Tips and Advanced Techniques
Next steps2m 31s
- Mark as unwatched
- Mark all as unwatched
Are you sure you want to mark all the videos in this course as unwatched?
This will not affect your course history, your reports, or your certificates of completion for this course.Cancel
Take notes with your new membership!
Type in the entry box, then click Enter to save your note.
1:30Press on any video thumbnail to jump immediately to the timecode shown.
Notes are saved with you account but can also be exported as plain text, MS Word, PDF, Google Doc, or Evernote.