Your Photostream is the public facing side of Flickr. There are options for setting it up to your personal tastes. Plus you have different ways to sort the images and to view them. The Photostream can be seen on the desktop as well as with mobile devices. And you can remove images from the Photostream by simply changing them from Public to Private. Learn more about sorting your Photostream in this video.
- [Voiceover] I'm gonna focus on this area…right here in our Photostream,…and we'll start with Date uploaded and Date taken.…Now, Date uploaded, that's my default way.…I like the see the latest shots…that I've added to the Photostream at the top.…But if I wanted, I could also go with date taken,…and that will reshuffle the deck a bit.…These are the most current photos that I've taken,…and believe it or not, these shots down here,…even though I uploaded them most recently,…they're actually the oldest photos according…to the EXIF data in the camera, the timestamp.…
So that gives you two ways to look at them.…That's handy, and you can decide…which one you want, and to sort of park it there,…unless you need it differently.…Now, over here, this is interesting to me.…This is the Public view, Friend view, Family view,…Friend & Family view, and then a View all.…Well, what does that mean?…Well, what we've been doing is…either having public or private up until this point.…So if it's private,…it doesn't make it into the Photostream.…
- Why use Flickr?
- Using Photostream vs. Camera Roll to view Flickr images
- Setting up and customizing a Flickr account
- Uploading photos and videos from various sources
- Viewing larger photos and slideshows
- Editing and tagging photos
- Participating in the Flickr community through comments, contacts, groups, and more
- Exploring Flickr's vast ocean of images
- Enhancing photos with the adjustment tools
- Watermarking photos
- Uploading video
Skill Level Beginner
1. Get Started with Flickr
2. Create and Customize Your Account
3. Upload Photos and Videos
4. View Photos
5. Work with Photos
6. More Photostream Fun
7. Community and Social Networks
8. Flickr Explore
9. Edit and Enhance Photos
10. Tips and Advanced Techniques
Next steps2m 31s
- Mark as unwatched
- Mark all as unwatched
Are you sure you want to mark all the videos in this course as unwatched?
Take notes with your new membership!
Type in the entry box, then click Enter to save your note.
1:30Press on any video thumbnail to jump immediately to the timecode shown.