For many Flickr photographers, the Photostream is their homebase. And for good reason. There are many different functions that you can do while in this environment. For example, Pro users can view detailed statistics related to their account. Learn more about this feature in this video.
- [Voiceover] Pro users have a lot of stat…information available to them, and it's helpful…for seeing what's going on with not only…a particular image, as we're gonna start with,…but also the overall viewing of your site…and what's going on with that, your Flickr site.…So we'll start with an individual image.…Here's a shot here, this is actually from my trip to Cuba.…By the way, I have the title on photographing Cuba…in the Lynda.com catalogue if you are interested…in exploring that area, you might want to make a look.…
It's really a nice title.…At any rate, here we are looking at this image…here on Flickr, and you'll see I have a link…right here, Show more stats.…This is for individual shot.…And we get a recent views look at things,…starting from, in this case, Feb 18,…so essentially over the last month, you can take a look,…and you can mouse over the graph…and see what's going on there,…and you can also take a look at sources.…
So that's helpful for what's been going on…in recent history with a particular photo.…
- Why use Flickr?
- Using Photostream vs. Camera Roll to view Flickr images
- Setting up and customizing a Flickr account
- Uploading photos and videos from various sources
- Viewing larger photos and slideshows
- Editing and tagging photos
- Participating in the Flickr community through comments, contacts, groups, and more
- Exploring Flickr's vast ocean of images
- Enhancing photos with the adjustment tools
- Watermarking photos
- Uploading video
Skill Level Beginner
Photos for OS X Essential Trainingwith Derrick Story4h 16m Beginner
1. Get Started with Flickr
2. Create and Customize Your Account
3. Upload Photos and Videos
4. View Photos
5. Work with Photos
6. More Photostream Fun
7. Community and Social Networks
8. Flickr Explore
9. Edit and Enhance Photos
10. Tips and Advanced Techniques
Next steps2m 31s
- Mark as unwatched
- Mark all as unwatched
Are you sure you want to mark all the videos in this course as unwatched?
This will not affect your course history, your reports, or your certificates of completion for this course.Cancel
Take notes with your new membership!
Type in the entry box, then click Enter to save your note.
1:30Press on any video thumbnail to jump immediately to the timecode shown.
Notes are saved with you account but can also be exported as plain text, MS Word, PDF, Google Doc, or Evernote.