Your Photostream is the public facing side of Flickr. There are many options for setting it up to your personal tastes. Plus you have different ways to view and share those photographs. Your pictures can be shared with others directly from the Photostream. Learn more about sharing them this way in this video.
- [Voiceover] We have some very nice sharing options…in Flickr, we'll start out with the photostream itself.…So here we are in the photostream view,…and we have a share icon right here.…And if you wanted, you could share this entire photostream.…Let's click on that.…You get a link.…You send it to somebody and they can see your photostream.…Now they also have these other icons here.…I don't think this is particularly practical…for the entire photostream.…We'll revisit those in a second…when we come back to single photos.…
You can also email a link…to your entire photostream to somebody…by using this interface right here, alrighty?…So that's the entire photostream, eh,…I don't know how often that's gonna happen,…especially as your photostream gets bigger.…Normally what we do is we share a photo.…So let's take a shot right here.…Now the share icons right down here.…Same interface as before,…but now it makes a little bit more sense…to use it with some of these other tools.…
Again, a link,…you could just paste this link into your Facebook page,…
- Why use Flickr?
- Using Photostream vs. Camera Roll to view Flickr images
- Setting up and customizing a Flickr account
- Uploading photos and videos from various sources
- Viewing larger photos and slideshows
- Editing and tagging photos
- Participating in the Flickr community through comments, contacts, groups, and more
- Exploring Flickr's vast ocean of images
- Enhancing photos with the adjustment tools
- Watermarking photos
- Uploading video
Skill Level Beginner
Lightroom CC 2015 Essential Trainingwith Chris Orwig5h 59m Beginner
Photos for OS X Essential Trainingwith Derrick Story4h 16m Beginner
1. Get Started with Flickr
2. Create and Customize Your Account
3. Upload Photos and Videos
4. View Photos
5. Work with Photos
6. More Photostream Fun
7. Community and Social Networks
8. Flickr Explore
9. Edit and Enhance Photos
10. Tips and Advanced Techniques
Next steps2m 31s
- Mark as unwatched
- Mark all as unwatched
Are you sure you want to mark all the videos in this course as unwatched?
This will not affect your course history, your reports, or your certificates of completion for this course.Cancel
Take notes with your new membership!
Type in the entry box, then click Enter to save your note.
1:30Press on any video thumbnail to jump immediately to the timecode shown.
Notes are saved with you account but can also be exported as plain text, MS Word, PDF, Google Doc, or Evernote.