Your Photostream is the public facing side of Flickr. There are many options for setting it up to your personal tastes. Plus you have different ways to view and search through those photographs. And not only can you search within your account, but also the entire Flickr universe. Learn more about searching in this video.
- [Voiceover] Let's talk about searching…within your own photo stream.…In other words, just our shots.…Now at the moment, we don't have…a ton of shots in here, so that doesn't…seem like that big of a deal, but over…time, believe me, it can be very useful.…Now the way to search within your photo…stream, the easiest way, is to use…this search icon right here.…You notice we have a big search box here.…This is a little different than this,…and I'll show you.…I'm gonna click on this.…See how it's limited right here,…to our photo stream?…And so if I search "raceway," it's…a tag that we added, and I hit Return,…we just stay right inside our photo stream,…just like that.…
That's a great way to go, I tell you.…Let's go back to the photo stream itself.…Now up here, if I put "raceway,"…it's a little bit more complicated.…We can search all these different things,…or if I don't pick any of them and I do this,…then I get my shots at the top,…and then I search everyone else's photos.…We're gonna get into all of that…a whole lot later, when we get into…
- Why use Flickr?
- Using Photostream vs. Camera Roll to view Flickr images
- Setting up and customizing a Flickr account
- Uploading photos and videos from various sources
- Viewing larger photos and slideshows
- Editing and tagging photos
- Participating in the Flickr community through comments, contacts, groups, and more
- Exploring Flickr's vast ocean of images
- Enhancing photos with the adjustment tools
- Watermarking photos
- Uploading video
Skill Level Beginner
Photos for OS X Essential Trainingwith Derrick Story4h 16m Beginner
1. Get Started with Flickr
2. Create and Customize Your Account
3. Upload Photos and Videos
4. View Photos
5. Work with Photos
6. More Photostream Fun
7. Community and Social Networks
8. Flickr Explore
9. Edit and Enhance Photos
10. Tips and Advanced Techniques
Next steps2m 31s
- Mark as unwatched
- Mark all as unwatched
Are you sure you want to mark all the videos in this course as unwatched?
This will not affect your course history, your reports, or your certificates of completion for this course.Cancel
Take notes with your new membership!
Type in the entry box, then click Enter to save your note.
1:30Press on any video thumbnail to jump immediately to the timecode shown.
Notes are saved with you account but can also be exported as plain text, MS Word, PDF, Google Doc, or Evernote.