You have a lot of control over the images you place in your Flickr account. You may have included shots directly from your camera that you want to do something at a later time. For example, you can easily rotate an image that is in your Photostream or Camera Roll. Learn more about this feature in this video.
- [Voiceover] Rotating is pretty simple stuff.…You do it in the Photostream.…I'll go ahead and make this one public.…And then we'll go over to the Photostream,…take a look at it,…get to that little Edit menu that's so handy.…So this guy, let's say I want to rotate him.…I want a little different angle on this.…All I have to do is go over to Edit,…go to Rotate, and I have my options.…Well, I'm going to go with this one.…
Rotate photo.…There we go.…Yeah, you know what?…I actually do like that better.…Nothing has changed here.…Now if I go back to my Photostream, that's changed.…And let's take a look in our Camera Roll here.…And we'll just go ahead and refresh that.…And there we go right here.…Rotating, it's very easy.…You have some options.…Pick the one you want,…and then it will be rotated not only in your Photostream…but everywhere else.…
- Why use Flickr?
- Using Photostream vs. Camera Roll to view Flickr images
- Setting up and customizing a Flickr account
- Uploading photos and videos from various sources
- Viewing larger photos and slideshows
- Editing and tagging photos
- Participating in the Flickr community through comments, contacts, groups, and more
- Exploring Flickr's vast ocean of images
- Enhancing photos with the adjustment tools
- Watermarking photos
- Uploading video
Skill Level Beginner
Photos for OS X Essential Trainingwith Derrick Story4h 16m Beginner
1. Get Started with Flickr
2. Create and Customize Your Account
3. Upload Photos and Videos
4. View Photos
5. Work with Photos
6. More Photostream Fun
7. Community and Social Networks
8. Flickr Explore
9. Edit and Enhance Photos
10. Tips and Advanced Techniques
Next steps2m 31s
- Mark as unwatched
- Mark all as unwatched
Are you sure you want to mark all the videos in this course as unwatched?
This will not affect your course history, your reports, or your certificates of completion for this course.Cancel
Take notes with your new membership!
Type in the entry box, then click Enter to save your note.
1:30Press on any video thumbnail to jump immediately to the timecode shown.
Notes are saved with you account but can also be exported as plain text, MS Word, PDF, Google Doc, or Evernote.