You have a lot of control over the images you place in your Flickr account. You may have included shots directly from your camera that you want to do something at a later time. For example, you can easily replace an image that is in your Photostream or Camera Roll. Learn more about this feature in this video.
- [Voiceover] I'm going to replace a photo…and you would think, well, how often does that happen?…It actually happens, to me anyway,…it happens more than I would have thought.…And the scenario usually goes something like this,…in that I'm out there shooting and uploading…and things are going into my Flickr Camera Roll…and all of that.…And it's great and I could use that stuff instantly…for Facebook and Twitter and all that.…Then I get home and I start playing with the images,…maybe start playing with the raw files…and I have better versions of some of the shots…that are currently in my Camera Roll…and I want to replace the ones that are there…that didn't have any work on them at all…with the ones that have a little bit more finishing to them…and that's where replace comes in.…
Now replace happens in the Photostream…at least for the time being.…It's not in our menu yet down here.…We don't have it yet and it's not in the Edit menu.…That could change but for the moment we don't have it here…so we can go ahead and clear that selection.…
- Why use Flickr?
- Using Photostream vs. Camera Roll to view Flickr images
- Setting up and customizing a Flickr account
- Uploading photos and videos from various sources
- Viewing larger photos and slideshows
- Editing and tagging photos
- Participating in the Flickr community through comments, contacts, groups, and more
- Exploring Flickr's vast ocean of images
- Enhancing photos with the adjustment tools
- Watermarking photos
- Uploading video
Skill Level Beginner
Lightroom CC 2015 Essential Trainingwith Chris Orwig5h 59m Beginner
Photos for OS X Essential Trainingwith Derrick Story4h 16m Beginner
1. Get Started with Flickr
2. Create and Customize Your Account
3. Upload Photos and Videos
4. View Photos
5. Work with Photos
6. More Photostream Fun
7. Community and Social Networks
8. Flickr Explore
9. Edit and Enhance Photos
10. Tips and Advanced Techniques
Next steps2m 31s
- Mark as unwatched
- Mark all as unwatched
Are you sure you want to mark all the videos in this course as unwatched?
This will not affect your course history, your reports, or your certificates of completion for this course.Cancel
Take notes with your new membership!
Type in the entry box, then click Enter to save your note.
1:30Press on any video thumbnail to jump immediately to the timecode shown.
Notes are saved with you account but can also be exported as plain text, MS Word, PDF, Google Doc, or Evernote.