Now that you've seen both basic and advanced techniques for using Flickr, what are the next steps? Here are some suggestions to consider. Learn more about them by watching this video.
- [Voiceover] I've really enjoyed…spending this time with you.…I like Flickr, I like hanging out with my friends…on Lynda.com, and I love photography.…So it's a pretty good combination, wouldn't you say?…So, where do we go from here?…Well, I think, start using it.…If you've had a Flickr account and you…haven't really been using it, that's step one.…The minute we start using stuff,…I think we figure out a lot of things…that make it even more useful.…
The one thing that I would say as a parting thought here,…is think about how Flickr fits into your world.…For example, in an earlier movie when I showed you…how I use it on the digital story,…that is something that I actually wrestled with…for a while, and after I became an Instagram user,…I said, well, I don't want to use Flikcr for my daily life.…I have Instagram for that, and I think Instagram's…actually better than Flickr for just,…here's what I'm having for lunch kind of thing.…
And so I decided that Flickr would do two things for me.…It would store photos online, it would give me redundancy…
- Why use Flickr?
- Using Photostream vs. Camera Roll to view Flickr images
- Setting up and customizing a Flickr account
- Uploading photos and videos from various sources
- Viewing larger photos and slideshows
- Editing and tagging photos
- Participating in the Flickr community through comments, contacts, groups, and more
- Exploring Flickr's vast ocean of images
- Enhancing photos with the adjustment tools
- Watermarking photos
- Uploading video
Skill Level Beginner
1. Get Started with Flickr
2. Create and Customize Your Account
3. Upload Photos and Videos
4. View Photos
5. Work with Photos
6. More Photostream Fun
7. Community and Social Networks
8. Flickr Explore
9. Edit and Enhance Photos
10. Tips and Advanced Techniques
Next steps2m 31s
- Mark as unwatched
- Mark all as unwatched
Are you sure you want to mark all the videos in this course as unwatched?
Take notes with your new membership!
Type in the entry box, then click Enter to save your note.
1:30Press on any video thumbnail to jump immediately to the timecode shown.