Your Camera Roll is your private area of Flickr. There are options for setting it up to your personal tastes. Plus you have different ways to sort the images and to work with them. And you can make these images visible on your the Photostream by simply changing them from Private to Public. Learn more about managing your Camera Roll in this video.
- [Voiceover] Up until this point…we've been spending all of our time in the photo stream.…Of course there's a lot going on there,…but we need to spend a little bit of time here…in the camera roll 'cause there are a few goodies…here that are worth learning about,…and I'm gonna start out with thumbnails.…We have a choice of thumbnail size,…and we can set those right here.…I like the larger ones myself, but it all…depends on what your eyes can take.…Your eyes might be a little bit younger than mine.…
And then we have Show Info on,…and that really means the badges.…I leave the badges on all the time,…or Show Info, as they call it, because I'm always…changing the persmissions, and I'm always…changing the viewing and all that kind of stuff,…and that all happens right here.…So I leave that on, but if you just want to look…at the thumbnails without those little badges,…that's where you control that.…And then you have some choice over Sort,…and this is very similar to what we have in photo stream.…
Date taken, and date uploaded.…
- Why use Flickr?
- Using Photostream vs. Camera Roll to view Flickr images
- Setting up and customizing a Flickr account
- Uploading photos and videos from various sources
- Viewing larger photos and slideshows
- Editing and tagging photos
- Participating in the Flickr community through comments, contacts, groups, and more
- Exploring Flickr's vast ocean of images
- Enhancing photos with the adjustment tools
- Watermarking photos
- Uploading video
Skill Level Beginner
Photos for OS X Essential Trainingwith Derrick Story4h 16m Beginner
1. Get Started with Flickr
2. Create and Customize Your Account
3. Upload Photos and Videos
4. View Photos
5. Work with Photos
6. More Photostream Fun
7. Community and Social Networks
8. Flickr Explore
9. Edit and Enhance Photos
10. Tips and Advanced Techniques
Next steps2m 31s
- Mark as unwatched
- Mark all as unwatched
Are you sure you want to mark all the videos in this course as unwatched?
This will not affect your course history, your reports, or your certificates of completion for this course.Cancel
Take notes with your new membership!
Type in the entry box, then click Enter to save your note.
1:30Press on any video thumbnail to jump immediately to the timecode shown.
Notes are saved with you account but can also be exported as plain text, MS Word, PDF, Google Doc, or Evernote.