For many Flickr photographers, the Photostream is their homebase. And for good reason. There are many different functions that you can do while in this environment. You have many options available for each image. For example, it's easy to mark an image as a Favorite. Learn more about this feature in this video.
- [Voiceover] Marking a photo as a favorite is very easy.…And it should be because it's…something that we wanna do, right?…You know if you see shots that you like give it a favorite.…You know give some feedback to that photographer.…Let him or her know ,"Hey I like your shot…"you did a good job on that."…Right now I'm over at my site.…My personal site the digital story on Flickr.…And here's the shot.…A flamingo shot.…And a few people have faved it.…
And a few people have looked at it.…And there's a few comments.…And I'm going, "Wow I…"think that's a pretty cool shot."…So I'm gonna add a favorite too.…And all you do is click right on the star right there.…And now it's a favorite okay.…So now Derrick.…When he goes through his photo stream.…It will say, "Wow you know there's a…"favorite right there by Linda's story.…"I wonder if it's any relations."…(laughs)…This is easiest to do on the mobile app.…Because you can just scroll through like you…do with Instagram and just tap on the image.…
But on the desktop too.…Where I spend a lot of time in Flickr.…
- Why use Flickr?
- Using Photostream vs. Camera Roll to view Flickr images
- Setting up and customizing a Flickr account
- Uploading photos and videos from various sources
- Viewing larger photos and slideshows
- Editing and tagging photos
- Participating in the Flickr community through comments, contacts, groups, and more
- Exploring Flickr's vast ocean of images
- Enhancing photos with the adjustment tools
- Watermarking photos
- Uploading video
Skill Level Beginner
1. Get Started with Flickr
2. Create and Customize Your Account
3. Upload Photos and Videos
4. View Photos
5. Work with Photos
6. More Photostream Fun
7. Community and Social Networks
8. Flickr Explore
9. Edit and Enhance Photos
10. Tips and Advanced Techniques
Next steps2m 31s
- Mark as unwatched
- Mark all as unwatched
Are you sure you want to mark all the videos in this course as unwatched?
This will not affect your course history, your reports, or your certificates of completion for this course.Cancel
Take notes with your new membership!
Type in the entry box, then click Enter to save your note.
1:30Press on any video thumbnail to jump immediately to the timecode shown.
Notes are saved with you account but can also be exported as plain text, MS Word, PDF, Google Doc, or Evernote.