Flickr is available on practically any desktop computer, provided that it supports a modern browser and has a broadband Internet connection. Additionally, Flickr apps are available for iOS, Android, and Windows mobile devices. Content can be uploaded via any of these platforms and viewed across the entire family of devices. Learn more about these options in this video.
- [Voiceover] I want to reiterate something…that I've alluded to in previous movies,…which is, the Flickr experience can be enjoyed…on practically any device that you have.…So iOS devices, and you can download Flickr…on the app store for iPhones, and for iPads too,…and I really like it on the iPad,…although it's quite nice on the iPhone.…Google Play, for all the Android devices,…and the Flickr experience on Android…device is also excellent.…
They don't show it here, but you can also have…Flickr on Windows Phone 7.…So if you're using a Windows Phone 7,…you too can enjoy Flickr, and of course you can enjoy…Flickr, as we're doing right here, in a web browser,…and that can be in practically any web browser…on practically any computer.…I don't think I've ever sat down at a computer…and tried to load my Flickr account and not had it succeed.…So, the fact of the matter is that this experience…moves with you as you move through the world.…
- Why use Flickr?
- Using Photostream vs. Camera Roll to view Flickr images
- Setting up and customizing a Flickr account
- Uploading photos and videos from various sources
- Viewing larger photos and slideshows
- Editing and tagging photos
- Participating in the Flickr community through comments, contacts, groups, and more
- Exploring Flickr's vast ocean of images
- Enhancing photos with the adjustment tools
- Watermarking photos
- Uploading video
Skill Level Beginner
1. Get Started with Flickr
2. Create and Customize Your Account
3. Upload Photos and Videos
4. View Photos
5. Work with Photos
6. More Photostream Fun
7. Community and Social Networks
8. Flickr Explore
9. Edit and Enhance Photos
10. Tips and Advanced Techniques
Next steps2m 31s
- Mark as unwatched
- Mark all as unwatched
Are you sure you want to mark all the videos in this course as unwatched?
This will not affect your course history, your reports, or your certificates of completion for this course.Cancel
Take notes with your new membership!
Type in the entry box, then click Enter to save your note.
1:30Press on any video thumbnail to jump immediately to the timecode shown.
Notes are saved with you account but can also be exported as plain text, MS Word, PDF, Google Doc, or Evernote.