Flickr can provide lots of inspiration for photographers at all levels. With thousands of images being uploaded daily, staff curators have much to work with. One of the many ways in which you can see the work of others is via Flickr VR that's located under Explore in the top nav bar. Learn more about this feature in this video.
- [Voiceover] If you're into virtual reality,…Flickr has a spot for you also under Explore.…Here we are, kind of looking through our own…Samsung gear.…Let's see, Flickr VR, there we go.…Right there under the Explore menu.…And use the Flickr VR app, and a little Samsung…gear here and strap it on and off you go.…There's also VR photos that you can look at…using this gear.…It sounds like a lot of fun.…
I personally don't have the hardware for this.…But even looking at these images right here,…I go, "Wow, this must be really cool."…If you're into VR, Flickr definitely has a spot for you.…And again, that's under the Explore menu.…
- Why use Flickr?
- Using Photostream vs. Camera Roll to view Flickr images
- Setting up and customizing a Flickr account
- Uploading photos and videos from various sources
- Viewing larger photos and slideshows
- Editing and tagging photos
- Participating in the Flickr community through comments, contacts, groups, and more
- Exploring Flickr's vast ocean of images
- Enhancing photos with the adjustment tools
- Watermarking photos
- Uploading video
Skill Level Beginner
1. Get Started with Flickr
2. Create and Customize Your Account
3. Upload Photos and Videos
4. View Photos
5. Work with Photos
6. More Photostream Fun
7. Community and Social Networks
8. Flickr Explore
9. Edit and Enhance Photos
10. Tips and Advanced Techniques
Next steps2m 31s
- Mark as unwatched
- Mark all as unwatched
Are you sure you want to mark all the videos in this course as unwatched?
Take notes with your new membership!
Type in the entry box, then click Enter to save your note.
1:30Press on any video thumbnail to jump immediately to the timecode shown.