Flickr Essential Training
Venture into an entire world of captivating imagery and learn how to organize and share your best shots with others online. In this course, professional photographer Derrick Story guides you through the popular photo-sharing site Flickr, first introducing the Flickr mobile app, then demonstrating how to set up an account and upload images from your phone or common image editing applications such as iPhoto and Lightroom. Next, find out how to touch up and enhance your photos with the online editor, and make photos searchable with sets and collections and by assigning photos to maps. The course also helps you navigate the Flickr privacy settings and shows how to participate in the Flickr community through comments, contacts, groups, and more.
- Getting started with the Flickr app
- Taking pictures with the Flickr app
- Creating a Flickr account
- Adding contacts
- Using Uploadr to upload photos
- Connecting Flickr to Facebook and Twitter
- Adding information to photos, such as titles, descriptions, and tags
- Rotating, cropping, and resizing photos
- Applying effects
- Interacting with the Flickr community
- Perusing the Commons and Getty collection
- Printing your Flickr images
- [Voiceover] Hi, and thanks for joining yours truly, Derrick Story, while we explore Flickr Essential Training 2013. Flickr has changed a lot recently. In this updated essential training, shows you some of the great new features for editing your images. But the real excitement centers around the revamped Flickr mobile app. And I can't wait for you to see how to integrate Flickr with your mobile device. We'll also look at taking pictures with your iPhone, adding filters and uploading directly to Flickr.
Adding images to your online account using the popular photo management applications such as iPhoto and Lightroom. Adjusting privacy settings so you're comfortable with everything you publish online. Adding friends to your Flickr account so you can follow their photographic journey. Touching up your photos using Flickr's online image editor or mobile app. We recorded the mobile training in IOS but most of the content applies to Android devices as well.
Please keep in mind that Flickr's interface is constantly evolving so over time you might spot minor differences in its appearance. Flickr Essential Training 2013 is for photographers who love sharing and viewing great imagery. Regardless of the hardware they're using, whether you have an iPhone, Android device, Mac or PC laptop, you can partake in all the joys in the Flickr universe. So join me and I'll show you how to get started with Flickr.
Managing Your Mobile Photos42,232 Views
Facebook for Photo and Video Pros160,032 Views
Organizing and Archiving Digital Photos302,429 Views
Creating Photo Books with Blurb119,445 Views
Up and Running with nano25,634 Views
The Practicing Photographer1,784,856 Views
Foundations of Photography: Exposure5,769,278 Views
Foundations of Photography: Composition3,634,210 Views
Lightroom CC Essential Training (2015)1,136,116 Views
Photoshop CC Essential Training (2013)3,293,357 Views