There are many choices within your Flickr account regarding how your personal information is handled. There are different tabs in account settings to that let you control the license of your images, if location information is included, if camera data is displayed, and a variety of other choices. By carefully choosing among these options, you can create the best online experience for you and your work. Learn more about these managing your personal information in this video.
- [Voiceover] We're gonna take care of our first round…of settings.…There are a few rounds of settings in this…because we want to get everything…exactly the way that we want them.…So we're gonna start with our personal information.…So I'm gonna go up here to my icon.…I'm gonna click on it,…and I'm gonna go to Settings.…And Personal Information is the first tab…and that's where we're going to hang out…for a few minutes.…So at the very top, you can see that we…can manage our pro subscription here.…And thank you very much,…we don't have to do anything right now.…
For a whole year, right?…Alright, here's our screen name, storylynda.…And we can tell people a little bit about ourselves.…We can do that right here.…I'm not really going to do that…because this is not really a person.…This is a training, and I could say this…is not really a person and all that,…but then you know, doggone it,…wouldn't that trigger something?…At any rate, so here's our describe ourselves.…We can talk about if we're male, female.…
We can talk about our singleness.…
- Why use Flickr?
- Using Photostream vs. Camera Roll to view Flickr images
- Setting up and customizing a Flickr account
- Uploading photos and videos from various sources
- Viewing larger photos and slideshows
- Editing and tagging photos
- Participating in the Flickr community through comments, contacts, groups, and more
- Exploring Flickr's vast ocean of images
- Enhancing photos with the adjustment tools
- Watermarking photos
- Uploading video
Skill Level Beginner
1. Get Started with Flickr
2. Create and Customize Your Account
3. Upload Photos and Videos
4. View Photos
5. Work with Photos
6. More Photostream Fun
7. Community and Social Networks
8. Flickr Explore
9. Edit and Enhance Photos
10. Tips and Advanced Techniques
Next steps2m 31s
- Mark as unwatched
- Mark all as unwatched
Are you sure you want to mark all the videos in this course as unwatched?
Take notes with your new membership!
Type in the entry box, then click Enter to save your note.
1:30Press on any video thumbnail to jump immediately to the timecode shown.