You have a lot of control over the images you place in your Flickr account. You may have included shots directly from your camera that you want to do something at a later time. For example, you can easily download an image from your account. Learn more about this feature in this video.
- [Voiceover] One of the nice things about having…an online photo library is…you can get images from it, right?…You go over a friend's house, he says,…"Oh, I really like that one shot that you have…of this G1 here. Can I have a copy?"…And you go, Absolutely. Let's just download it right now.…You log in to your account, there it is,…and now you can grab it and download it to his hard drive.…There's a couple ways you can do that.…You can do it from the camera roll.…Lemme go over there just real fast so you can see this.…So, if I click on it to select it,…you see that we have a Download button right there.…
I don't prefer that way, at least right now,…because you don't have any options there.…You just, boom, download the full size…and that's it. So, I'm not gonna go that route.…I'm gonna show you a different route…that I like a little bit better,…which is from the Photostream.…We'll go over to Photostream right here.…I'm gonna click on it once, so we have an enlargement,…and I'm gonna use this Download icon right here.…
- Why use Flickr?
- Using Photostream vs. Camera Roll to view Flickr images
- Setting up and customizing a Flickr account
- Uploading photos and videos from various sources
- Viewing larger photos and slideshows
- Editing and tagging photos
- Participating in the Flickr community through comments, contacts, groups, and more
- Exploring Flickr's vast ocean of images
- Enhancing photos with the adjustment tools
- Watermarking photos
- Uploading video
Skill Level Beginner
1. Get Started with Flickr
2. Create and Customize Your Account
3. Upload Photos and Videos
4. View Photos
5. Work with Photos
6. More Photostream Fun
7. Community and Social Networks
8. Flickr Explore
9. Edit and Enhance Photos
10. Tips and Advanced Techniques
Next steps2m 31s
- Mark as unwatched
- Mark all as unwatched
Are you sure you want to mark all the videos in this course as unwatched?
This will not affect your course history, your reports, or your certificates of completion for this course.Cancel
Take notes with your new membership!
Type in the entry box, then click Enter to save your note.
1:30Press on any video thumbnail to jump immediately to the timecode shown.
Notes are saved with you account but can also be exported as plain text, MS Word, PDF, Google Doc, or Evernote.