You have a lot of control over the images you place in your Flickr account. You may have included shots directly from your camera that you want to do something at a later time. For example, you can easily delete an image that is in your Photostream or Camera Roll. Learn more about this feature in this video.
- [Voiceover] Sometimes photos get in our Flickr library…that we just don't want at all, you know?…We don't even want to hide them.…We don't want to see them in our camera roll.…We just don't want them.…So we can delete,…you can delete out of your Flickr library.…I'm going to show you two ways to do that.…First in the camera roll itself…so I decided I don't like this particular shot…with the lens head because I really can't see…the lens very well…and these two shots to me are better.…Let's get rid of it.…So I'm just going to click on it once…and I'm in the camera roll right now.…
In the camera roll right now.…I do that and I select it…and of course we get our menu that pops up here…and I can do Delete right here, okay?…So in the camera roll,…you can select and delete.…Now remember, one thing to keep in mind…while you're in the camera roll…and you're doing this,…see these things are sticky…so make sure you notice how many images…you have selected when you're going to do…something like delete so that you don't…accidentally delete something that you don't want to…
- Why use Flickr?
- Using Photostream vs. Camera Roll to view Flickr images
- Setting up and customizing a Flickr account
- Uploading photos and videos from various sources
- Viewing larger photos and slideshows
- Editing and tagging photos
- Participating in the Flickr community through comments, contacts, groups, and more
- Exploring Flickr's vast ocean of images
- Enhancing photos with the adjustment tools
- Watermarking photos
- Uploading video
Skill Level Beginner
Photos for OS X Essential Trainingwith Derrick Story4h 16m Beginner
1. Get Started with Flickr
2. Create and Customize Your Account
3. Upload Photos and Videos
4. View Photos
5. Work with Photos
6. More Photostream Fun
7. Community and Social Networks
8. Flickr Explore
9. Edit and Enhance Photos
10. Tips and Advanced Techniques
Next steps2m 31s
- Mark as unwatched
- Mark all as unwatched
Are you sure you want to mark all the videos in this course as unwatched?
This will not affect your course history, your reports, or your certificates of completion for this course.Cancel
Take notes with your new membership!
Type in the entry box, then click Enter to save your note.
1:30Press on any video thumbnail to jump immediately to the timecode shown.
Notes are saved with you account but can also be exported as plain text, MS Word, PDF, Google Doc, or Evernote.