For many Flickr photographers, the Photostream is their homebase. And for good reason. There are many different functions that you can do while in this environment. You have many options available for each image. For example, you can add or delete a tag to a photo. Learn more about this feature in this video.
- [Voiceover] Generally speaking,…I like to add tags in bulk in the camera roll,…but of course, if you have 20 pictures…and you're adding tags that apply to all of them,…there's gonna be a few shots where maybe you want to add…a few more tags, or maybe you want to take away a few tags.…So I'll show you how to clean that up…right now for an individual shot.…So we have this picture right here, and I'm gonna…scroll down, and our tags are right down here.…So I'm gonna add a couple tags,…so I'll just click on Add Tags,…and it's very easy, you just type, and if it's only…one word you don't need to put it in quotes.…
If it's two words, you'll want to put that in quotes…so that it hangs together as a tag.…So, for example, if I wanted to do,…let's say, photography gear,…then I would want that in quotes like that.…And then I just hit the Return key…or the Enter key, and there they are.…If I decide that I don't want a tag,…all I have to do is click on,…let's say that I just want Rangefinder to be by itself,…and not Rangefinder camera,…
- Why use Flickr?
- Using Photostream vs. Camera Roll to view Flickr images
- Setting up and customizing a Flickr account
- Uploading photos and videos from various sources
- Viewing larger photos and slideshows
- Editing and tagging photos
- Participating in the Flickr community through comments, contacts, groups, and more
- Exploring Flickr's vast ocean of images
- Enhancing photos with the adjustment tools
- Watermarking photos
- Uploading video
Skill Level Beginner
Photos for OS X Essential Trainingwith Derrick Story4h 16m Beginner
1. Get Started with Flickr
2. Create and Customize Your Account
3. Upload Photos and Videos
4. View Photos
5. Work with Photos
6. More Photostream Fun
7. Community and Social Networks
8. Flickr Explore
9. Edit and Enhance Photos
10. Tips and Advanced Techniques
Next steps2m 31s
- Mark as unwatched
- Mark all as unwatched
Are you sure you want to mark all the videos in this course as unwatched?
This will not affect your course history, your reports, or your certificates of completion for this course.Cancel
Take notes with your new membership!
Type in the entry box, then click Enter to save your note.
1:30Press on any video thumbnail to jump immediately to the timecode shown.
Notes are saved with you account but can also be exported as plain text, MS Word, PDF, Google Doc, or Evernote.