For many Flickr photographers, the Photostream is their homebase. And for good reason. There are many different functions that you can do while in this environment. You have many options available for each image. For example, it's easy to change permissions. Learn more about this feature in this video.
- [Voiceover] Changing permissions on a photo is very easy.…And you can just do it on a one-off basis.…You can also do it on a group basis, if you want,…in the Camera Roll.…We'll start with one-off basis right here.…And I'm looking at this, and I'm going,…"Alright, I have my more lenient licensing right now.…"But what if I wanted to just really lock it down?"…So, all I have to do is go to this pop-up menu right here.…You see I have all my different choices,…and I can just change it to All rights reserved.…
Very simple.…Now, if you want to do a bunch of images at once,…go to your Camera Roll.…Let's do all of these shots, so we'll Select all.…Then we'll go down here to Edit.…And then here is our…Copyright protection level for these photos.…We'll change it to All rights reserved.…Save.…Clear selection.…And now they've all been changed.…We can check that here.…
We probably should refresh.…All rights reserved.…Now if I wanted to back this one off individually,…then I could do that right here.…So it's very simple to do.…
- Why use Flickr?
- Using Photostream vs. Camera Roll to view Flickr images
- Setting up and customizing a Flickr account
- Uploading photos and videos from various sources
- Viewing larger photos and slideshows
- Editing and tagging photos
- Participating in the Flickr community through comments, contacts, groups, and more
- Exploring Flickr's vast ocean of images
- Enhancing photos with the adjustment tools
- Watermarking photos
- Uploading video
Skill Level Beginner
Photos for OS X Essential Trainingwith Derrick Story4h 16m Beginner
1. Get Started with Flickr
2. Create and Customize Your Account
3. Upload Photos and Videos
4. View Photos
5. Work with Photos
6. More Photostream Fun
7. Community and Social Networks
8. Flickr Explore
9. Edit and Enhance Photos
10. Tips and Advanced Techniques
Next steps2m 31s
- Mark as unwatched
- Mark all as unwatched
Are you sure you want to mark all the videos in this course as unwatched?
This will not affect your course history, your reports, or your certificates of completion for this course.Cancel
Take notes with your new membership!
Type in the entry box, then click Enter to save your note.
1:30Press on any video thumbnail to jump immediately to the timecode shown.
Notes are saved with you account but can also be exported as plain text, MS Word, PDF, Google Doc, or Evernote.