You have a lot of control over the images you place in your Flickr account. You may have included shots directly from your camera that you want to do something at a later time. For example, you can easily change the date that a photo was taken or posted. Learn more about this feature in this video.
- View Offline
- [Voiceover] Another handy feature that's in the…camera roll is the ability to change the timestamp…of a photo or a group of photos and also…when you uploaded it.…So let me show you how that works right now.…I'm gonna go to select all,…then we'll go down here…to our edit menu.…That's where all the action is.…So we have date taken, so December 19th.…So these were all taken in the same hour…so we can actually change the hour there.…Obviously the minutes and seconds are different…so we don't have any options there.…
I mean, we could add a minute…in the second reading…but then they'd all be taken at the same time.…You know, so you can't do something where you wanna…move everything, you know, 15 minutes ahead.…So that you'd have to do individually.…But since they were all taken in the same hour and I had…the time stamp om my camera wrong,…I can change that.…So I'm gonna change that to 14.…Okay, move it up an hour.…Now you notice there's no number right here…when we uploaded.…I did that on purpose.…
I uploaded two different days.…
- Why use Flickr?
- Using Photostream vs. Camera Roll to view Flickr images
- Setting up and customizing a Flickr account
- Uploading photos and videos from various sources
- Viewing larger photos and slideshows
- Editing and tagging photos
- Participating in the Flickr community through comments, contacts, groups, and more
- Exploring Flickr's vast ocean of images
- Enhancing photos with the adjustment tools
- Watermarking photos
- Uploading video
Skill Level Beginner
Photos for OS X Essential Trainingwith Derrick Story4h 16m Beginner
1. Get Started with Flickr
2. Create and Customize Your Account
3. Upload Photos and Videos
4. View Photos
5. Work with Photos
6. More Photostream Fun
7. Community and Social Networks
8. Flickr Explore
9. Edit and Enhance Photos
10. Tips and Advanced Techniques
Next steps2m 31s
- Mark as unwatched
- Mark all as unwatched
Are you sure you want to mark all the videos in this course as unwatched?
This will not affect your course history, your reports, or your certificates of completion for this course.Cancel
Take notes with your new membership!
Type in the entry box, then click Enter to save your note.
1:30Press on any video thumbnail to jump immediately to the timecode shown.
Notes are saved with you account but can also be exported as plain text, MS Word, PDF, Google Doc, or Evernote.