For many Flickr photographers, the Photostream is their homebase. And for good reason. There are many different functions that you can do while in this environment. You have many options available for each image. For example, you can add a picture to an album. Learn more about this feature in this video.
- I'm going to create an album…and add this image to it.…I'm going to talk more about albums…in the next chapter,…but I just wanna show you how easy it is…right now.…So, what I'll do is,…I'll just move right down here.…There we go.…Take it all the way to the top, right there.…This photo is currently not in any albums.…Okay.…Well we can fix that.…Click "add to album".…Now, I could add it to an existing album…just by clicking on one of these,…or we can create a new album.…
Let's do that.…Let's call…this…"birds".…We'll just call it very simple.…Create the album.…Now that I have it created.…One item is already there.…I always click on "add to album" anyway.…And now we've added it to this album.…Now, you can add it to more than one album.…So, if I wanted to,…I could go back here,…and I could add it to a different album also.…I'm not going to do that.…Just so you know,…it doesn't have to be just one album per photo.…
You can have a photo in as many albums as you wish.…Now, like I said,…I'm going to talk more about this…in the next chapter,…
- Why use Flickr?
- Using Photostream vs. Camera Roll to view Flickr images
- Setting up and customizing a Flickr account
- Uploading photos and videos from various sources
- Viewing larger photos and slideshows
- Editing and tagging photos
- Participating in the Flickr community through comments, contacts, groups, and more
- Exploring Flickr's vast ocean of images
- Enhancing photos with the adjustment tools
- Watermarking photos
- Uploading video
Skill Level Beginner
1. Get Started with Flickr
2. Create and Customize Your Account
3. Upload Photos and Videos
4. View Photos
5. Work with Photos
6. More Photostream Fun
7. Community and Social Networks
8. Flickr Explore
9. Edit and Enhance Photos
10. Tips and Advanced Techniques
Next steps2m 31s
- Mark as unwatched
- Mark all as unwatched
Are you sure you want to mark all the videos in this course as unwatched?
This will not affect your course history, your reports, or your certificates of completion for this course.Cancel
Take notes with your new membership!
Type in the entry box, then click Enter to save your note.
1:30Press on any video thumbnail to jump immediately to the timecode shown.
Notes are saved with you account but can also be exported as plain text, MS Word, PDF, Google Doc, or Evernote.