Join Todd Perkins for an in-depth discussion in this video Who this course is for, part of Flash CS4 Professional: Object-Oriented Programming .
Before we get into object-oriented programming, I want you to make sure that this title is right for you. Here is some prerequisite knowledge before you go into object-oriented programming in ActionScript 3.0. You should have a knowledge of Flash CS4 basics. So either Flash CS4 Essential Training from lynda.com or equivalent knowledge of Flash CS4 basics from somewhere else. So you should know what movie clips are, how to work with the Timeline, how to create layers, and how to do all the basic tasks in Flash CS4. ActionScript 3.0 in Flash CS4 for Designers shows the basics of ActionScript 3.0.
- Loading external text, images, and XML files
- Creating essential properties for a View class
- Defining a Model class
- Building and implementing interfaces and designs
- Debugging projects
- Building applications with Controller-class buttons
Skill Level Intermediate
1. ActionScript 3.0 Essentials
2. Advanced ActionScript Techniques
3. Object-Oriented Programming Fundamentals
4. The Model View Controller Design Pattern
5. Building a Model Class
6. Building a View Class
7. Building a Controller Class
8. Improving and Debugging the Application
9. Moving Forward
- Mark as unwatched
- Mark all as unwatched
Are you sure you want to mark all the videos in this course as unwatched?
This will not affect your course history, your reports, or your certificates of completion for this course.Cancel
Take notes with your new membership!
Type in the entry box, then click Enter to save your note.
1:30Press on any video thumbnail to jump immediately to the timecode shown.
Notes are saved with you account but can also be exported as plain text, MS Word, PDF, Google Doc, or Evernote.