Join Lisa Larson-Kelley for an in-depth discussion in this video Where to learn more, part of Publishing Video with the Flash Platform.
- View Offline
- Exercise Files
So this concludes Publishing Video Online with the Flash Platform.…We covered the fundamentals of web video encoding and playback and built a…variety of video players.…It was a wild ride, starting out with Adobe's pre-built players and ending up…with your own custom video player using the FLVPlayback component, along with…rich media features such as cue points and captions.…Hopefully this course whet your appetite to learn more about the vast…possibilities for using the Flash Platform to create really rich, interactive…playback experiences.…Here are some related courses and additional resources that I thought you…would find helpful.…
If you would like to learn more about the services that offer all-in-one video…players and content hosting, I recommend checking out the YouTube and the Vimeo…courses on lynda.com.…A great resource for learning more about video in Flash, including streaming…with Flash Media Server, is the Adobe Video Technology Center.…A part of the Adobe Developer Connection site, it features articles and tutorials…
- Converting a video for Flash playback
- Using the Adobe Media Encoder
- Adding custom metadata to a video
- Building a custom player with the FLVPlayback component
- Embedding video in a web page
- Adding navigation cue points
- Publishing with Flash Media and Strobe Media Playback
- Uploading files to a web server
Skill Level Beginner
1. Getting Started with Video Delivery in Flash
2. Gathering Your Tools and Resources
3. Preparing Your Video
4. Publishing Video on Your Web Site with Flash Media Playback
5. Publishing Video on Your Web Site with Strobe Media Playback
6. Publishing Video on Your Web Site with the FLVPlayback Component
7. Working with Cue Points in Flash Professional CS5
Where to learn more1m 17s
- Mark as unwatched
- Mark all as unwatched
Are you sure you want to mark all the videos in this course as unwatched?
This will not affect your course history, your reports, or your certificates of completion for this course.Cancel
Take notes with your new membership!
Type in the entry box, then click Enter to save your note.
1:30Press on any video thumbnail to jump immediately to the timecode shown.
Notes are saved with you account but can also be exported as plain text, MS Word, PDF, Google Doc, or Evernote.