Join Anastasia McCune for an in-depth discussion in this video Where to go from here, part of Learning Flash Professional.
Thanks for spending these few hours with me.…If you feel comfortable with the topics we've covered, you're now up and running…with Flash, with the toolset needed to utilize animation, timeline control,…video, audio, and a number of other capabilities in Flash.…We went from zero to awesome, pretty quickly.…So if you're ready for more topics and example applications in Flash, there's…plenty at your fingertips here in the lynda.com Online Training Library.…The Flash Essential Training Course for your version of Flash will introduce…even more features, and go into depth on how to use them.…
There's also Essential Training for ActionScript courses, as well as titles…focusing on Flash for games, animation, mobile, video, and more.…The sky is the limit,…so enjoy, and I wish you all the best!…
- Choosing the type of document to work with
- Changing document settings and orientation
- Importing bitmaps and vector files
- Organizing layers
- Understanding the timeline, frames, and keyframes
- Creating shapes
- Understanding the three symbol types (graphics, buttons, and movie clips)
- Defining motion and shape tweens
- Nesting timelines
- Using effects and masks
- Working with text
- Importing and adding audio and video
- Publishing your project
Skill Level Beginner
1. The Basics of Flash
2. Introducing the Workspace
3. Creating Graphics
Transforming visual objects5m 46s
4. Understanding Symbols
5. Introducing Tweening
6. Using Effects and Masks
7. Working with Text
8. Incorporating Audio in Flash
9. Understanding ActionScript
10. Working with Video
11. Publishing a Flash Document
- Mark as unwatched
- Mark all as unwatched
Are you sure you want to mark all the videos in this course as unwatched?
Take notes with your new membership!
Type in the entry box, then click Enter to save your note.
1:30Press on any video thumbnail to jump immediately to the timecode shown.