Join Joseph Labrecque for an in-depth discussion in this video What you should know before taking this course, part of HTML5 Canvas and WebGL in Flash Professional CC.
- While you don't necessarily need to know everything about Flash Professional going into this course, a basic understanding of the tools and workflows inherent to this marvelous application, would be good to have. An understanding of Flash drawing tools, project structure, and timeline fundamentals are all concepts which you would benefit from, including some basic programming knowledge. I suggest that if you are new to these concepts, first have a look at the following lynda.com course: Up and Running with Flash Professional CC, with Anastasia McCune.
Of course, if you want to simply dive right into the course, using the assets provided, that will work fine as well.
This course focuses on using Flash Professional CC to create a shared pool of content for a set of related projects: an HTML5 video, an interactive ad, and a simple web-based game. Author Joseph Labrecque shows how to use Flash's familiar toolset to build and manage assets that fit into a modern web publishing workflow.
- Using code snippets and actions
- Assembling and animating a scene for video
- Rendering the video
- Programming a game in HTML5 Canvas
Skill Level Intermediate
1. Working in HTML5 Canvas and WebGL
2. Animating HTML5 Video
4. Programming a Game in HTML5 Canvas
- Mark as unwatched
- Mark all as unwatched
Are you sure you want to mark all the videos in this course as unwatched?
Take notes with your new membership!
Type in the entry box, then click Enter to save your note.
1:30Press on any video thumbnail to jump immediately to the timecode shown.