Build a custom video player and publish video online, without the use of custom ActionScript code.
- Hi, I'm Lisa Larson-Kelly, a developer and consultant specializing in flash video and flash media server. I'm also an Adobe Community Professional. Welcome to Publishing Video with the Flash Platform. In this course, I'll introduce you to various approaches to publishing video in flash, without having to be an action script programmer. I'll show you how to build three different players ranging from a simple player configuration using a wizard, to building a custom video player application in Flash Professional. We'll even add cue points for captioning and for video navigation.
I'll guide you through the entire process, from converting video for flash delivery, to uploading your video player files to a web server. I'm excited to introduce you to publishing video in flash and to show you just how easy it can be. We've got a lot to cover, so let's dive in.
- Converting a video for Flash playback
- Using the Adobe Media Encoder
- Adding custom metadata to a video
- Building a custom player with the FLVPlayback component
- Embedding video in a web page
- Adding navigation cue points
- Publishing with Flash Media and Strobe Media Playback
- Uploading files to a web server
Skill Level Beginner
After Effects CC 2013 Essential Trainingwith Ian Robinson14h 51m Appropriate for all
Premiere Pro CC Essential Training (2014)with Ashley Kennedy8h Appropriate for all
Photoshop CC 2013 One-on-One: Intermediatewith Deke McClelland10h 37m Intermediate
Premiere Pro CC 2015 Essential Trainingwith Ashley Kennedy11h 16m Appropriate for all
1. Getting Started with Video Delivery in Flash
2. Gathering Your Tools and Resources
3. Preparing Your Video
4. Publishing Video on Your Web Site with Flash Media Playback
5. Publishing Video on Your Web Site with Strobe Media Playback
6. Publishing Video on Your Web Site with the FLVPlayback Component
7. Working with Cue Points in Flash Professional CS5
Where to learn more1m 17s
- Mark as unwatched
- Mark all as unwatched
Are you sure you want to mark all the videos in this course as unwatched?
This will not affect your course history, your reports, or your certificates of completion for this course.Cancel
Take notes with your new membership!
Type in the entry box, then click Enter to save your note.
1:30Press on any video thumbnail to jump immediately to the timecode shown.
Notes are saved with you account but can also be exported as plain text, MS Word, PDF, Google Doc, or Evernote.