Demonstrates key changes in the CS5 release of Adobe’s interactive design and animation software.
- View Offline
- Hi, my name is Todd Perkins. Welcome to Flash CS5 New Features. If you're already familiar with Flash, you'll be really excited to see what's new in CS5 release. In this title you'll see all the key new features Flash has to offer. I'll show you the new XML based file format for Flash, XFL, and how to edit the XML data of these files outside of Flash. Also, I'll show you tips for using a text layout framework so you'll have maximum control over the presentation of text in your applications.
We'll cover the new video features, including live preview, and adding ActionScript cue points without using ActionScript. We'll work with the new codes snippets panel and see how to add ActionScript three interactivity to your apps without having to write a single line of code. So let's get started with Flash CS5 Professional New Features.
- Comparing Flash CS4 and Flash CS5
- Inserting modifiable cue points for video in Flash
- Editing text in the Text Layout Framework
- Embedding fonts
- Creating and editing ActionScript code snippets
- Performing roundtrip editing between Photoshop and Flash
- Exporting FXG files for use in Flash Catalyst
- Integrating with Flash Builder