Join Anastasia McCune for an in-depth discussion in this video Utilizing JSAPI improvements, part of Flash Professional: Creative Cloud Updates.
- View Offline
There's some new ways to use JSFL files in Flash.…So to demonstrate, I'm using the file called monstersmalllibrary.fla.…There's nothing on the stage, but if you look in…the Library in the Cards folder, we have two monsters.…One of 'em is this little flying monster…and the second one is a teddy bear monster.…Notice that we also have a number of symbols in…the screens folder that are used to make these monsters animations.…So let's say, I want to export out a sprite sheet of these monsters using JSFL.…
I've opened the file called Sprite Sheet Generator Ex.JSFL.…
Note: Adobe Creative Cloud is updated on a regular basis. We will add more tutorials as features are added or changed, so check back often.
- Distributing and swapping multiple symbols and bitmaps
- Managing properties for multiple layers at once
- Scaling content to predefined anchor points
- Exporting video and animation
- Working with the HTML5 Canvas document type
- Using Cross-File Find and Replace
- Testing and debugging on iOS