Join Todd Perkins for an in-depth discussion in this video Using the exercise files, part of Flash CS4 Professional: Building Search Engine Friendly Sites.
If you are a Premium subscriber to lynda.com or have purchased this title on a disk, …you have access to the Exercise Files for this title. Exercise Files for…this title are organized by chapters. Each chapter contains the files we'll be…working on for that chapter. As we go through the title, you will see the files…that you will need to work with on the screen so that you can open them up and…follow along.…I have even included final versions of some of the files, so that you can see…what the finished applications look like. Those files end with _final.…
If you don't have the Exercise Files, don't worry, you can still follow along.…Throughout the title, I'll show you what you can do to set up your files in …the same way that my files are set up so that you can have the same experience with this title.…So, if you are ready to go, let's get started.…
- Understanding search engines and SEO
- Adding deep links and bookmarking to Flash applications
- Optimizing HTML code in a web site
- Including searchable alternate content for browsers without the Flash Player
- Using SWFObject to help Flash SEO
- Setting up a testing server for Mac and Windows
- Monitoring SEO results
Skill Level Intermediate
Analyzing Your Website to Improve SEOwith Peter Kent1h 47m Intermediate
Flash: Best Practices for Banner Adswith Anastasia McCune3h 59m Intermediate
1. Introduction to SEO
2. Using HTML to Optimize a Site
3. Helping Flash SEO with SWFObject
4. Helping Flash with XML and PHP
5. Using SWFAddress with Flash
6. Working with Progressive Enhancement
7. Getting Results
- Mark as unwatched
- Mark all as unwatched
Are you sure you want to mark all the videos in this course as unwatched?
Take notes with your new membership!
Type in the entry box, then click Enter to save your note.
1:30Press on any video thumbnail to jump immediately to the timecode shown.