Join Todd Perkins for an in-depth discussion in this video Using the exercise files, part of Flash CS4 Professional: Object-Oriented Programming .
If you are a Premium subscriber to lynda.com or have purchased this title on a disc, …you have access to the Exercise Files for this title. Exercise Files for…this title are organized by chapters. Each chapter contains all the files and…folders that we will be working with throughout that chapter.…Some chapters are organized like Chapter 1 here with start and final states of…each FLA file. You can tell the difference between the start and final states…because the final states end with _final. In some chapters, the files are…organized into folders. From there, each folder has a Final and a Start folder.…
For the exercises, I'll be starting in the Start folder every time and if you…want to see the exercise in its finished state, you could open up the Final…folder and see the files in there. So that's how the Exercise Files are set up…and if you don't have access to the Exercise Files, don't worry. …You can still follow along.…Throughout the title, I'll show you how to set up your files in the same way…
- Loading external text, images, and XML files
- Creating essential properties for a View class
- Defining a Model class
- Building and implementing interfaces and designs
- Debugging projects
- Building applications with Controller-class buttons
Skill Level Intermediate
1. ActionScript 3.0 Essentials
2. Advanced ActionScript Techniques
3. Object-Oriented Programming Fundamentals
4. The Model View Controller Design Pattern
5. Building a Model Class
6. Building a View Class
7. Building a Controller Class
8. Improving and Debugging the Application
9. Moving Forward
- Mark as unwatched
- Mark all as unwatched
Are you sure you want to mark all the videos in this course as unwatched?
Take notes with your new membership!
Type in the entry box, then click Enter to save your note.
1:30Press on any video thumbnail to jump immediately to the timecode shown.