Join Lisa Larson-Kelley for an in-depth discussion in this video Using the exercise files, part of Publishing Video with the Flash Platform.
If you're a Premium subscriber to lynda.com, you have access to the exercise…files for this course.…Exercise files are organized by chapter and then by lesson.…On your screen, you'll see what files I am working with at any given time.…You can open up that file and follow along.…I've also saved a finished version of most exercises, so you can easily see what…was accomplished in that lesson.…Those files will have a _DONE at the end of the file name.…A sample source video file has been provided for you with the exercise files,…so you don't need a video of your own to complete this course.…
At some point though, you're going to want to publish your own source video, so…I'll be sure to give you some guidelines on that as well.…I will be using Creative Suite 5 for exercises throughout this lesson.…Most exercises will be possible to execute in CS4 as well, but some features are CS5 only;…therefore, CS5 is recommended.…Where CS4 is compatible, I will include CS4 versions of the exercise files,…since the FLA file format has changed with the newer version.…
- Converting a video for Flash playback
- Using the Adobe Media Encoder
- Adding custom metadata to a video
- Building a custom player with the FLVPlayback component
- Embedding video in a web page
- Adding navigation cue points
- Publishing with Flash Media and Strobe Media Playback
- Uploading files to a web server
Skill Level Beginner
After Effects CC 2013 Essential Trainingwith Ian Robinson14h 51m Appropriate for all
Premiere Pro CC Essential Training (2014)with Ashley Kennedy8h Appropriate for all
Photoshop CC 2013 One-on-One: Intermediatewith Deke McClelland10h 37m Intermediate
Premiere Pro CC 2015 Essential Trainingwith Ashley Kennedy11h 16m Appropriate for all
1. Getting Started with Video Delivery in Flash
2. Gathering Your Tools and Resources
3. Preparing Your Video
4. Publishing Video on Your Web Site with Flash Media Playback
5. Publishing Video on Your Web Site with Strobe Media Playback
6. Publishing Video on Your Web Site with the FLVPlayback Component
7. Working with Cue Points in Flash Professional CS5
Where to learn more1m 17s
- Mark as unwatched
- Mark all as unwatched
Are you sure you want to mark all the videos in this course as unwatched?
This will not affect your course history, your reports, or your certificates of completion for this course.Cancel
Take notes with your new membership!
Type in the entry box, then click Enter to save your note.
1:30Press on any video thumbnail to jump immediately to the timecode shown.
Notes are saved with you account but can also be exported as plain text, MS Word, PDF, Google Doc, or Evernote.