Join Joseph Labrecque for an in-depth discussion in this video Using the exercise files, part of HTML5 Canvas and WebGL in Flash Professional CC.
- View Offline
- Exercise Files
- The Exercise Files in this course are separated into chapters and movies. You can either follow along from the beginning, which I recommend, or you can jump in at any particular movie. Each movie has a selection of files inside. For instance, you might just find a Flash Professional document, which you can double-click to open up inside of Flash Professional. Some of the movie folders later on will also include code snippets which you can open up in any text editor. Once you have your files organized, you're ready to follow along.
This course focuses on using Flash Professional CC to create a shared pool of content for a set of related projects: an HTML5 video, an interactive ad, and a simple web-based game. Author Joseph Labrecque shows how to use Flash's familiar toolset to build and manage assets that fit into a modern web publishing workflow.
- Using code snippets and actions
- Assembling and animating a scene for video
- Rendering the video
- Programming a game in HTML5 Canvas
Skill Level Intermediate
1. Working in HTML5 Canvas and WebGL
2. Animating HTML5 Video
4. Programming a Game in HTML5 Canvas
- Mark as unwatched
- Mark all as unwatched
Are you sure you want to mark all the videos in this course as unwatched?
This will not affect your course history, your reports, or your certificates of completion for this course.Cancel
Take notes with your new membership!
Type in the entry box, then click Enter to save your note.
1:30Press on any video thumbnail to jump immediately to the timecode shown.
Notes are saved with you account but can also be exported as plain text, MS Word, PDF, Google Doc, or Evernote.