- View Offline
- What is Flash?
- Using the Timeline
- Creating shapes in the Merge and Object drawing modes
- Using symbols
- Creating simple animations
- Using ActionScript to create navigation
- Converting and integrating video
- Publishing for web, mobile, and desktop applications
Skill Level Beginner
- [Voiceover] Hi, I am Anastasia McCune, and welcome to Up and Running with Flash Professional. In this course, we'll start with a blank slate, and go through the fundamentals of creating a simple, yet complete, Flash project. I'll start by showing you how to navigate around Flash, and utilize parts of the workspace, like the stage, library, and timeline. Then, I'll show you how to import artwork into Flash, as well as create your own using some of the drawing tools. I'll show you how to create simple animation but using motion and shape tweens. And, we'll also see how to incorporate audio and video, as well as interactive control using buttons and simple action script.
We'll be covering all these features plus plenty of other tools and techniques. So, let's get up and running with Flash Professional.