Join Todd Perkins for an in-depth discussion in this video Understanding HTML's place in SEO, part of Flash CS4 Professional: Building Search Engine Friendly Sites.
In this chapter, we are going to be optimizing HTML code. Now it's important to…note that we are not going to go through all of the HTML library optimizing…every single element. Rather we just go and look at the most high impact HTML…elements that you'll use to optimize your Flash applications.…This chapter establishes the foundational HTML that we'll use to optimize…applications throughout this entire title. So with that said, let's move…forward in writing optimized HTML code.…
- Understanding search engines and SEO
- Adding deep links and bookmarking to Flash applications
- Optimizing HTML code in a web site
- Including searchable alternate content for browsers without the Flash Player
- Using SWFObject to help Flash SEO
- Setting up a testing server for Mac and Windows
- Monitoring SEO results
Skill Level Intermediate
Analyzing Your Website to Improve SEOwith Peter Kent1h 47m Intermediate
Best Practices for Flash-based Banner Adswith Anastasia McCune3h 59m Intermediate
1. Introduction to SEO
2. Using HTML to Optimize a Site
3. Helping Flash SEO with SWFObject
4. Helping Flash with XML and PHP
5. Using SWFAddress with Flash
6. Working with Progressive Enhancement
7. Getting Results
- Mark as unwatched
- Mark all as unwatched
Are you sure you want to mark all the videos in this course as unwatched?
This will not affect your course history, your reports, or your certificates of completion for this course.Cancel
Take notes with your new membership!
Type in the entry box, then click Enter to save your note.
1:30Press on any video thumbnail to jump immediately to the timecode shown.
Notes are saved with you account but can also be exported as plain text, MS Word, PDF, Google Doc, or Evernote.