Join Lisa Larson-Kelley for an in-depth discussion in this video Understanding Flash Media Playback's advanced settings, part of Publishing Video with the Flash Platform.
So, here we are on the Flash Media Playback Setup page.…We have configured the basic settings, and in this lesson we will configure some…of the advanced settings.…So, here we are on the Basic tab where we left off in the last lesson, and now we…will click on Advanced, and it opens up these options.…Here we can specify if our video is live or recorded, or if we need the extra…functionality for live DVR.…We are just playing a simple recorded video, so I will choose Recorded here.…
And next, it's asking if we want to configure or to skin our player using an external…file instead of here on the Setup page.…Now this would be handy if you had a bunch of these players on your site all…loading different videos but you want them all to look and behave the same way.…Now, we aren't doing that here.…We are just building a simple single player, so we will move on to scaling method.…Here, we decide how we want the video to be displayed if it's a different size…from the video player size.…It could stretch or scale the video, crop it, or add black bars around it.…
- Converting a video for Flash playback
- Using the Adobe Media Encoder
- Adding custom metadata to a video
- Building a custom player with the FLVPlayback component
- Embedding video in a web page
- Adding navigation cue points
- Publishing with Flash Media and Strobe Media Playback
- Uploading files to a web server
Skill Level Beginner
After Effects CC 2013 Essential Trainingwith Ian Robinson14h 51m Appropriate for all
Premiere Pro CC Essential Training (2014)with Ashley Kennedy8h Appropriate for all
Photoshop CC 2013 One-on-One: Intermediatewith Deke McClelland10h 37m Intermediate
Premiere Pro CC 2015 Essential Trainingwith Ashley Kennedy11h 16m Appropriate for all
1. Getting Started with Video Delivery in Flash
2. Gathering Your Tools and Resources
3. Preparing Your Video
4. Publishing Video on Your Web Site with Flash Media Playback
5. Publishing Video on Your Web Site with Strobe Media Playback
6. Publishing Video on Your Web Site with the FLVPlayback Component
7. Working with Cue Points in Flash Professional CS5
Where to learn more1m 17s
- Mark as unwatched
- Mark all as unwatched
Are you sure you want to mark all the videos in this course as unwatched?
This will not affect your course history, your reports, or your certificates of completion for this course.Cancel
Take notes with your new membership!
Type in the entry box, then click Enter to save your note.
1:30Press on any video thumbnail to jump immediately to the timecode shown.
Notes are saved with you account but can also be exported as plain text, MS Word, PDF, Google Doc, or Evernote.