Join Lisa Larson-Kelley for an in-depth discussion in this video Understanding FLVPlayback control components, part of Publishing Video with the Flash Platform.
In this lesson, we will add an FLVPlayback component to the FLA we just created,…and then I'll show you how you can use some of the other video components in…Flash Professional to control video playback.…So, with FLVPlayback FLA open in Flash Professional CS5, we will display…the Components panel.…That's here under Window > Components, but I also have it docked over here for…easy access, and make sure that the video components list is twirled open here.…Now, we are ultimately going to be using the full FLVPlayback component 2.5…in our player, but I want to demonstrate the other individual video control…components available here in the Components panel, and show you how they work.…
Building a simple player interface from these individual control components is…actually quite simple and doesn't require any ActionScript code,…so let's give them a try.…The first step is to drag and drop a full FLVPlayback component onto the stage,…and now with this component selected on the stage, we can edit its settings.…
- Converting a video for Flash playback
- Using the Adobe Media Encoder
- Adding custom metadata to a video
- Building a custom player with the FLVPlayback component
- Embedding video in a web page
- Adding navigation cue points
- Publishing with Flash Media and Strobe Media Playback
- Uploading files to a web server
Skill Level Beginner
After Effects CC 2013 Essential Trainingwith Ian Robinson14h 51m Appropriate for all
Premiere Pro CC Essential Training (2014)with Ashley Kennedy8h Appropriate for all
Photoshop CC 2013 One-on-One: Intermediatewith Deke McClelland10h 37m Intermediate
Premiere Pro CC 2015 Essential Trainingwith Ashley Kennedy11h 16m Appropriate for all
1. Getting Started with Video Delivery in Flash
2. Gathering Your Tools and Resources
3. Preparing Your Video
4. Publishing Video on Your Web Site with Flash Media Playback
5. Publishing Video on Your Web Site with Strobe Media Playback
6. Publishing Video on Your Web Site with the FLVPlayback Component
7. Working with Cue Points in Flash Professional CS5
Where to learn more1m 17s
- Mark as unwatched
- Mark all as unwatched
Are you sure you want to mark all the videos in this course as unwatched?
This will not affect your course history, your reports, or your certificates of completion for this course.Cancel
Take notes with your new membership!
Type in the entry box, then click Enter to save your note.
1:30Press on any video thumbnail to jump immediately to the timecode shown.
Notes are saved with you account but can also be exported as plain text, MS Word, PDF, Google Doc, or Evernote.