Join Kelly McCathran for an in-depth discussion in this video The Timeline: Part one, part of Learning Flash Animation.
Now, lets take a look at the timeline. You cannot be a successful Flash animator …without fully understanding what the timeline is, and how to manipulate it. …In this document, 0601 Timeline Begin, I've already created a background layer …and an Actions layer. And it may look like both layers are blank. …This keyframe has a hollow bullet indicating that there is no content.…
- Understanding the Timeline
- Working with Timeline effects
- Adding keyframes
- Creating slideshows
- Incorporating other media into your movies
- Distributing your work effectively
- Organizing your assets
- Developing efficient workflows
Skill Level Beginner
1. Building Your Flash Vocabulary
2. Getting Comfortable with the Flash Interface
3. Creating Shapes
5. Symbols and the Library Panel
6. The Flash Timeline
7. The Motion Editor
8. Distributing and Publishing Flash Animations
9. Adding Other Media to Your Movies
- Mark as unwatched
- Mark all as unwatched
Are you sure you want to mark all the videos in this course as unwatched?
This will not affect your course history, your reports, or your certificates of completion for this course.Cancel
Take notes with your new membership!
Type in the entry box, then click Enter to save your note.
1:30Press on any video thumbnail to jump immediately to the timecode shown.
Notes are saved with you account but can also be exported as plain text, MS Word, PDF, Google Doc, or Evernote.