Join Lisa Larson-Kelley for an in-depth discussion in this video Setting up Dreamweaver CS5, part of Publishing Video with the Flash Platform.
For many of the exercises in this course, we'll be working with HTML code.…You can use your favorite HTML editor, but I'll be using Dreamweaver CS5.…Let's take a moment to look over in the Dreamweaver interface, so you can follow…along with me in the exercises.…So here we are in Dreamweaver.…Let's go ahead and crate a new HTML document by clicking here on the Start…screen, just here on HTML, and this opens up a new blank, or basic, document.…And if you're not familiar with working in Dreamweaver, the first thing you…should understand is the view.…
You can choose Code, Split, or Design just by clicking on these buttons up here.…Code is code only, Split is both, and Design is strictly the WYSIWYG, or graphic,…display of the page, and I prefer to use Split.…We'll be copying and pasting raw code, but it's good to see a preview of what it…looks like on the page.…So using Split view is my preferred way to work in Dreamweaver.…Now, just to get you acclimated here, if we type in something here in the Code…
- Converting a video for Flash playback
- Using the Adobe Media Encoder
- Adding custom metadata to a video
- Building a custom player with the FLVPlayback component
- Embedding video in a web page
- Adding navigation cue points
- Publishing with Flash Media and Strobe Media Playback
- Uploading files to a web server
Skill Level Beginner
After Effects CC 2013 Essential Trainingwith Ian Robinson14h 51m Appropriate for all
Premiere Pro CC Essential Training (2014)with Ashley Kennedy8h Appropriate for all
Photoshop CC 2013 One-on-One: Intermediatewith Deke McClelland10h 37m Intermediate
Premiere Pro CC 2015 Essential Trainingwith Ashley Kennedy11h 16m Appropriate for all
1. Getting Started with Video Delivery in Flash
2. Gathering Your Tools and Resources
3. Preparing Your Video
4. Publishing Video on Your Web Site with Flash Media Playback
5. Publishing Video on Your Web Site with Strobe Media Playback
6. Publishing Video on Your Web Site with the FLVPlayback Component
7. Working with Cue Points in Flash Professional CS5
Where to learn more1m 17s
- Mark as unwatched
- Mark all as unwatched
Are you sure you want to mark all the videos in this course as unwatched?
This will not affect your course history, your reports, or your certificates of completion for this course.Cancel
Take notes with your new membership!
Type in the entry box, then click Enter to save your note.
1:30Press on any video thumbnail to jump immediately to the timecode shown.
Notes are saved with you account but can also be exported as plain text, MS Word, PDF, Google Doc, or Evernote.