Join Lisa Larson-Kelley for an in-depth discussion in this video Reviewing the prep, part of Publishing Video with the Flash Platform.
In this course, we'll be placing each of the video players we create into a sample web page.…The exercise files include this web page and all of its associated graphics…and styles, so you can concentrate only on the focus of this course, the Flash…video player application itself.…You can use the steps of the exercises to instead place the video player…application directly into your own web page instead, if you prefer.…You will need to have that HTML file on your local computer, so you can edit it.…Then when your video player is in place and you're ready to publish it online,…you'll need an FTP program to upload the finished files to your web server.…
I'm using Cyberduck on the Mac for FTP. Another option for Mac is Transmit.…Or on Windows, WinSCP or FileZilla are popular choices. Any FTP program will do.…At the end of each exercise, I'll show you which files need to be uploaded to…publish a newly created player online.…Some video player applications require you to host all elements of the video…
- Converting a video for Flash playback
- Using the Adobe Media Encoder
- Adding custom metadata to a video
- Building a custom player with the FLVPlayback component
- Embedding video in a web page
- Adding navigation cue points
- Publishing with Flash Media and Strobe Media Playback
- Uploading files to a web server
Skill Level Beginner
After Effects CC 2013 Essential Trainingwith Ian Robinson14h 51m Appropriate for all
Photoshop CC 2013 One-on-One: Intermediatewith Deke McClelland10h 37m Intermediate
Premiere Pro CC 2015 Essential Trainingwith Ashley Kennedy11h 16m Appropriate for all
1. Getting Started with Video Delivery in Flash
2. Gathering Your Tools and Resources
3. Preparing Your Video
4. Publishing Video on Your Web Site with Flash Media Playback
5. Publishing Video on Your Web Site with Strobe Media Playback
6. Publishing Video on Your Web Site with the FLVPlayback Component
7. Working with Cue Points in Flash Professional CS5
Where to learn more1m 17s
- Mark as unwatched
- Mark all as unwatched
Are you sure you want to mark all the videos in this course as unwatched?
This will not affect your course history, your reports, or your certificates of completion for this course.Cancel
Take notes with your new membership!
Type in the entry box, then click Enter to save your note.
1:30Press on any video thumbnail to jump immediately to the timecode shown.
Notes are saved with you account but can also be exported as plain text, MS Word, PDF, Google Doc, or Evernote.