Join Lisa Larson-Kelley for an in-depth discussion in this video Publishing with Strobe Media Playback, part of Publishing Video with the Flash Platform.
Now that we've configured Strobe Media Playback and embedded it into our own…custom web page, the final step is to publish it online.…Unlike Flash Media Playback, you host all of the files used by Strobe Media Playback,…so you'll see that we have to upload some additional files in this exercise.…So here is our finished player from the previous lesson previewed here in Firefox.…We now want to publish this beautiful web page, complete with embedded video, to the web.…To do this, we'll need to upload the index.htm file, along with all of its…linked files, and those include the StrobeMediaPlayback.swf, which is the actual…player, the video file, the JPEG poster image, and finally, the scripts included…inside the lib folder.…
That includes these two scripts: ParsedQueryString and swfobject.…So let's go ahead and do that.…Now like in the previous exercises, I assume that you have a hosted web site and…that you know how to upload files there.…So the first step is to connect to the web site through an FTP client.…
- Converting a video for Flash playback
- Using the Adobe Media Encoder
- Adding custom metadata to a video
- Building a custom player with the FLVPlayback component
- Embedding video in a web page
- Adding navigation cue points
- Publishing with Flash Media and Strobe Media Playback
- Uploading files to a web server
Skill Level Beginner
After Effects CC 2013 Essential Trainingwith Ian Robinson14h 51m Appropriate for all
Premiere Pro CC Essential Training (2014)with Ashley Kennedy8h Appropriate for all
Photoshop CC 2013 One-on-One: Intermediatewith Deke McClelland10h 37m Intermediate
Premiere Pro CC 2015 Essential Trainingwith Ashley Kennedy11h 16m Appropriate for all
1. Getting Started with Video Delivery in Flash
2. Gathering Your Tools and Resources
3. Preparing Your Video
4. Publishing Video on Your Web Site with Flash Media Playback
5. Publishing Video on Your Web Site with Strobe Media Playback
6. Publishing Video on Your Web Site with the FLVPlayback Component
7. Working with Cue Points in Flash Professional CS5
Where to learn more1m 17s
- Mark as unwatched
- Mark all as unwatched
Are you sure you want to mark all the videos in this course as unwatched?
This will not affect your course history, your reports, or your certificates of completion for this course.Cancel
Take notes with your new membership!
Type in the entry box, then click Enter to save your note.
1:30Press on any video thumbnail to jump immediately to the timecode shown.
Notes are saved with you account but can also be exported as plain text, MS Word, PDF, Google Doc, or Evernote.