Join Joseph Labrecque for an in-depth discussion in this video Next steps, part of Adobe Animate CC: HTML5 Canvas and WebGL.
- In this course we've used Adobe Flash Professional CC…to design a set of creative assets and animations.…And have employed these same assets…across a number of different projects…in target platforms including HTML Video Playback,…Interactive WebGL, and HTML5 Canvas.…Flash Professional CC remains a wonderfully creative tool,…which now allows content reuse across a variety…of projects and platforms,…in an expression of boundless creativity.…I'm Joseph Labrecque, and thanks for joining me…in HTML5 Canvas and WebGL in Flash Professional CC.…
This course focuses on using Flash Professional CC to create a shared pool of content for a set of related projects: an HTML5 video, an interactive ad, and a simple web-based game. Author Joseph Labrecque shows how to use Flash's familiar toolset to build and manage assets that fit into a modern web publishing workflow.
- Using code snippets and actions
- Assembling and animating a scene for video
- Rendering the video
- Programming a game in HTML5 Canvas
Skill Level Intermediate
1. Working in HTML5 Canvas and WebGL
2. Animating HTML5 Video
4. Programming a Game in HTML5 Canvas
- Mark as unwatched
- Mark all as unwatched
Are you sure you want to mark all the videos in this course as unwatched?
This will not affect your course history, your reports, or your certificates of completion for this course.Cancel
Take notes with your new membership!
Type in the entry box, then click Enter to save your note.
1:30Press on any video thumbnail to jump immediately to the timecode shown.
Notes are saved with you account but can also be exported as plain text, MS Word, PDF, Google Doc, or Evernote.