This course offers intermediate and advanced Flash designers a step-by-step guide for creating full-featured facial rigs in Flash Professional.
- [Voiceover] Hi, I'm Dermot O'Connor and welcome to Rigging a Face in Flash Professional. This course is aimed at intermediate to advanced users, so you should be pretty comfortable with the basic features of Flash, like tweening, how to make symbols, the tool bar, and navigating the library and the properties panel. In this course, I'll show you how to create an animated cartoon face. In later chapters, I'll demonstrate techniques that will allow you to rotate the head 360 degrees, to animate expressions that blend into one another, and finally, how to articulate the head to create greater flexibility in your animation.
I think this is a very exciting course, so let's get started.
AuthorDermot O' Connor
- Setting up layers for the head
- Animating blinks
- Fine-tuning expressions
- Fixing layering issues
- Adding expressions to the animation
Skill Level Intermediate
1. Creating the Front View
2. Mouth and Dialogue
Building unique mouth shapes12m 10s
3. Facial Acting
4. Rotating the Head
5. Creating a Head Turn-Around
6. Fine-Tuning and Animating
- Mark as unwatched
- Mark all as unwatched
Are you sure you want to mark all the videos in this course as unwatched?
This will not affect your course history, your reports, or your certificates of completion for this course.Cancel
Take notes with your new membership!
Type in the entry box, then click Enter to save your note.
1:30Press on any video thumbnail to jump immediately to the timecode shown.
Notes are saved with you account but can also be exported as plain text, MS Word, PDF, Google Doc, or Evernote.