- Understanding the Timeline
- Working with Timeline effects
- Adding keyframes
- Creating slideshows
- Incorporating other media into your movies
- Distributing your work effectively
- Organizing your assets
- Developing efficient workflows
Skill Level Beginner
- Hi, my name is Kelly McCathran. I am a certified technical trainer plus and an Adobe certified instructor. I've been teaching Flash for about nine years and I specialize in web and print training. But as of now, also mobile and tablet publishing. The web and mobile devices have become so sophisticated over the last five years that static content will no longer do. For that reason, any designer worth their salt really needs to understand how to create, deliver, and publish this new class of dynamic content.
In this course, I'll be guiding you through the fundamentals of Flash animation, getting you comfortable with Flash's tools and interface, and showing you how to create Flash animations from scratch. After you're comfortable with the Flash workspace we'll jump into creating and animating shapes and objects. Creating slideshows and incorporating other media into your movies. As your projects grow and grow, it's a good idea to organize all of your assets into libraries, a core feature of Flash.
And no Flash course would be complete without a thorough tour of the timeline. So prepare to get nerdy with me. Finally we'll give you guidelines for distributing your work so the world can see your great animations. After completing this workshop, you should feel very comfortable with the Flash interface and building basic animations. I had a lot of fun creating these lessons and I hope you'll have as much fun learning these exciting new skills. So let's sit back, relax, and get ready to animate.